Why i am not getting work?

mahmudulrifat

I have checked out your gigs and you seem to have had a delivery about a month ago, you are still okay ,there are folks who have not had an order in several months.

thank you i know how to send buyer request… want to know where i can share my gigs and where it will very effective.

thanks

thank you i know how to send buyer request… want to know where i can share my gigs and where it will very effective.

thanks

Who are your customers, and where are they located? Once you figure that out, you will have a better idea as to where you can share/promote your gigs.

• 3 years later...

I have checked out your gigs and you seem to have had a delivery about a month ago, you are still okay ,there are folks who have not had an order in several months.

Yes you’re right man I will like to follow this your instructions and I will really happy if you can help me also I got some work on but is through sending my offers what I need is how to rank gig on Fiverr my all gig impressions are increasing every blessed day but I don’t have any order through that gigs and also all my gigs o Fiverr stay at the last pages but they all have impressions

Archived