When seller is irresponsible buyer!

n4y33m

Hello Everyone,
I hope everything is going smoothly. 🙂

Today, I Got an order, Buyer didn’t even knock me before ordering my GIG.
Then in requirement section, He/She described getting some technical information from me.
I wonder, How he/she choose me as the person to give information but no other task. Then comes the bothersome part of order. He/she went offline without a single reply to my message.
Later, I visited buyers profile and I’ve seen, He/she is a seller too but with some bad performance. His/Her reviews will make anyone worried. Several hours have passed, and I’m starting to worry about my job 😦 and review for the first time.

If you’re worried and not happy with the situation, you can cancel. NEVER be afraid to cancel. Forget about the completion rate stats and what it may or may not do to your ranking.

On the other hand you may be worrying about nothing. They might have gone offline because of timezones or other commitments. If you have time to wait, then you could wait and see what happens. If the delivery time is short and you can’t wait then cancel.

If you’re worried and not happy with the situation, you can cancel. NEVER be afraid to cancel. Forget about the completion rate stats and what it may or may not do to your ranking.

On the other hand you may be worrying about nothing. They might have gone offline because of timezones or other commitments. If you have time to wait, then you could wait and see what happens. If the delivery time is short and you can’t wait then cancel.

Buyers profile is fake,

location and timezone don’t match,

copied descriptions,

downloaded profile picture,

full of bad reviews in profile,

not replying/ignoring etc is bothering me.

And maybe I’m little sensitive about these type of situation.

So, I stared at myself and created this topic. I better wait and see what happen, hope nothing bad will happen to me 😇

Buyers profile is fake,

location and timezone don’t match,

copied descriptions,

downloaded profile picture,

full of bad reviews in profile,

not replying/ignoring etc is bothering me.

And maybe I’m little sensitive about these type of situation.

So, I stared at myself and created this topic. I better wait and see what happen, hope nothing bad will happen to me 😇

That’s a lot of red flags. If it was me, I’d cancel and take away the worry.

Archived