Dont be shy just do it!

bigo123

at the begging i used fiverr before as a buyer but i didn’t believe too much in fiverr and i said to my self its not worth it at all what a 5$ will do to me its not going to change my life at all and there’s many top rated sellers out there and i cant reach there level and am not going to make any sales plus am an arabian guy who’s gonna buy anything from me i was so fried and that was my biggest mistake after becoming a fiverr seller i realized that it doesn’t matter at all no body will care where you from just just care about the quality of the delivered work that they paid for in fact people love to know more things about me they keep asking me many things about my life and how things works here in my country and some buyers are looking for arabian seller to translate there work or proofread so you still thinking about start selling your servers on fiverr DONTTTTTTTTTTTTT WAIT JUST DO IT START SELLING TAKE ACTION DONT BE LIKE ME TRUST ME ITS WORTH IT because if i started 2 years early that would change my life to 360 degree and my ranking on this website also and that’s it and this the story that i keep Blames my self on everyday i wested 2 years without taking action and last thing as i said dont be like me and do it and i wish you the best of best .

thanks everyone for reading my article

Bigo123

CAPS Caps (I like that, has something), that definitely is a fake pic, if it was Emma there’d be a dainty ladylike teacup on a saucer with the tiniest silver spoon next to her.

That really was a nice story to read and, Bigo, stop blaming yourself right now, I understand that sentiment very well, but that’s life, you live and learn, and you shared your story to help others instead of keeping it to yourself as many would do, so give yourself pardon and enjoy that you did take action after all and that you’re a nice guy, that’s more than can be said for a lot of people.

CAPS Caps (I like that, has something), that definitely is a fake pic, if it was Emma there’d be a dainty ladylike teacup on a saucer with the tiniest silver spoon next to her.

That really was a nice story to read and, Bigo, stop blaming yourself right now, I understand that sentiment very well, but that’s life, you live and learn, and you shared your story to help others instead of keeping it to yourself as many would do, so give yourself pardon and enjoy that you did take action after all and that you’re a nice guy, that’s more than can be said for a lot of people.

Viel dank fuer dein kinder Woerter, Milla!

I skipped Google Translate for an awful pun.

I messed the grammar up didn’t I? Damn it all!

Viel dank fuer dein kinder Woerter, Milla!

I skipped Google Translate for an awful pun.

I messed the grammar up didn’t I? Damn it all!

Let’s say it’s just some more typos. Or blame phone and autocorrect, that’s always good for messed up text.

• 3 months later...

Errrr… Okay, but I haven’t made sales yet. Wish me luck maybe? 😃 hehehe

Hello Fiverr Team.

Favorite button is no working.

I need your help.Many of my buyer told me that my favourite option is not

working.

its Stop on 283.Kindly help me solve this issue becuase my buyer facing

issue to finding me and my GIGs.

Thanks

Mod Note: links removed. When replying by email, be sure to remove any links, signatures etc from the bottom of your email.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello Fiverr Team.

Favorite button is no working.

I need your help.Many of my buyer told me that my favourite option is not

working.

its Stop on 283.Kindly help me solve this issue becuase my buyer facing

issue to finding me and my GIGs.

Thanks

Mod Note: links removed. When replying by email, be sure to remove any links, signatures etc from the bottom of your email.

Your favourites option is working.

The number of favourites your gig has makes no difference to the visibility of your gigs, or their ranking.

Archived