How many gig remove is harmful for account?

rumon01853

• 3 weeks later...

Something must have triggered the third party complaint. Check very well and probably have a someone look at what you are missing.

Why do they always remove gigs instantly instead of making use of the “requires modification” option? Why have that in there in the first place?

Why do they always remove gigs instantly instead of making use of the “requires modification” option? Why have that in there in the first place?

They do sometimes offer sellers a chance to modify a gig if the issue is a very minor one. For example, I had to modify a gig once because I used an image at a lower resolution and it was placed in “requires modification.” They sent me the usual canned email, but one of the things it mentioned was low resolution or poor quality images and that was my best guess at what caused mine to get removed. I replaced it with a high res image and it was restored.

If the issue is a major one, like a violation of 3rd party site terms or a copyright issue, Fiverr isn’t going to allow it to be modified. If the gig goes completely against the rules or editorial focus, there is no reason to make the seller think it can be fixed. Most of your gigs are in a category that has some common problems. You have to study the terms of service on every 3rd party site you refer to (YouTube, Spotify, Twitter, etc.) very carefully and you have to re-study them on a constant basis. If you make the smallest mistake with those sites, your gig is going to be taken down.

It’s difficult to do well on Fiverr with 3rd party sites involved. I used to offer critiques of Kindle books that went only to the book author and didn’t violate any rules, but the gig was frequently removed because it was associated with Amazon and that’s a site with a lot of rules. I stopped offering the gig because it was too much trouble.

Archived