How can I get sales easilly?

auntu_mirza

Add some more sample with your gig. I got my first 3 order from Buyer Request section. You can try too 😉
You can read this discussion.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

? Guide: Get your First Order

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me...

Reading time: 14 mins ? Likes: 1601 ❤

Add some more sample with your gig. I got my first 3 order from Buyer Request section. You can try too 😉

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me...

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions .😍

You can read this discussion

Yes, this Guide would surely help the newbie in getting the first few sales.

Thanks for Sharing my article 🙂 I’m happy that it helped and you can still remember it!

That’s an achievement for me, I suppose!! 😛

💡 Thanks again!

You can read this discussion

Yes, this Guide would surely help the newbie in getting the first few sales.

Thanks for Sharing my article 🙂 I’m happy that it helped and you can still remember it!

That’s an achievement for me, I suppose!! 😛

💡

You are also Welcome

• 2 months later...

Hello everybody, i’m new in Fiverr. I do’t sale any Gig, I’ve 6 Gigs so, i’m worried about my first sale,how can i get first order. Please help me

You can’t if you don’t get off of your bum and go to the Fiverr Academy rather than posting the same question as millions of others have before you.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello everybody, i’m new in Fiverr. I do’t sale any Gig, I’ve 6 Gigs so, i’m worried about my first sale,how can i get first order. Please help me

I’m alam7614 from Bangladesh. I had started my account about 18 months ago but I feel that I didn’t have much attention on my gigs. Now I have 7(Seven) gigs as seller of fiverr. But didn’t get started any job.

Does anyone have tips to improve my profile and gigs?

Kind regards,

alam7614

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived