What's wrong with my request?!

ubiaiunese

That is definitely buyer requests - don’t do it.

I don’t create gigs from my phone, but as I say on a desktop, it’s selling, create a gig.

Have a look at the academy before you do anything else:

https://www.fiverr.com/academy

So how was I supposed to know that there is no option to sell anything from the app if I discovered Fiverr on the AppStore? lol

Okay btw, I’ll use the desktop. Thanks

Guest offlinehelpers

So how was I supposed to know that there is no option to sell anything from the app if I discovered Fiverr on the AppStore? lol

Okay btw, I’ll use the desktop. Thanks

I use the app for my selling account, but not to create gigs - it’s great for notifications and stuff like that.

Good luck!

Guest offlinehelpers

Here are images for reference.

6b872ba3c84e707d9c80bce16ee167c56ef2e31a.pngfbf93d984e031c6f232a4af248148f62dcd8a1d7.png

💡 Joe

So that’s what the new interface looks like - I don’t have that yet!

Hello miiila, first of all there’s no need to be so rude, as I just said I’m new on the app, I’ve read terms and conditions and that’s why I came here: I can’t understand what I’m doing wrong.

http://imgur.com/QIaNgo9

Maybe you could help me understanding: am I missing something? I just wrote “translate 500 words” and it was still denied for the same reason, so what should I write in there?

EDIT: Just to be very clear, I want to sell translations from Italian to english and vice versa. Maybe I’m typing in the wrong part of the app?

I read that you´re new, and from what you wrote here and quoted from the Fiverr mail, most apparently you tried to put your gig in Buyers Request, which isn´t only the wrong place to do so, but even might get your account banned from fiverr altogether, I don´t want this to happen to you, so I wanted to keep you from doing it, sorry if you didn´t understand my intention and found it rude. I was just trying to help. If you read everything already and know what you´re doing, great then, good luck. 🍀

he means that you should use different words and try again, and yes about mothertongue word remove it it is unnecessary in the sentence, because you need to be straight forward and clear of what your offering so according to me >> i will translate 500 words from Italian to English or vice versa << that is enough and explains a lot 🙂 Good luck

cc: @ubiaiunese

Buyers do not see buyer requests. You cannot sell or advertise your services through buyer requests. No wording change will work. Fiverr may review requests and if they spot you trying to sell your services in Buyer Requests, they can, may, and will, suspend your account.

Buyers do not see buyer requests. You cannot sell or advertise your services through buyer requests. No wording change will work. Fiverr may review requests and if they spot you trying to sell your services in Buyer Requests, they can, may, and will, suspend your account.

Thank you for the answers, but as I said, on the iPhone App there is no place to “seller” requests, that’s all

I believe you and i don’t use buyer requests for promotion to be honest. but every time i visit to grab some extra projects there I see sellers crapping the shit out of the whole section 😕 .

Let me clear this.

On websites like Freelancer & Upwork, clients post projects and you bid on them. Fiverr is a little different. Here you post what you can do and you are called seller. That post is called gig. Now if a client need your service he has to buy your gig. This person is called buyer.

Now how do you offer your service?

After making your account and profile login to your Fiverr account. Then click on your username. Now a drop down menu will appear select selling from that menu. Now click on My gigs. Now click on add a new gig and you can add a new job post where you can add a service you offer. Add every detail and click on publish gig. That’s it!

If a buyer likes your gig, he’ll message you and purchase your gig. After delivery of work, you’ll get your money after three days.

That’s what I know.

Let me clear this.

On websites like Freelancer & Upwork, clients post projects and you bid on them. Fiverr is a little different. Here you post what you can do and you are called seller. That post is called gig. Now if a client need your service he has to buy your gig. This person is called buyer.

Now how do you offer your service?

After making your account and profile login to your Fiverr account. Then click on your username. Now a drop down menu will appear select selling from that menu. Now click on My gigs. Now click on add a new gig and you can add a new job post where you can add a service you offer. Add every detail and click on publish gig. That’s it!

If a buyer likes your gig, he’ll message you and purchase your gig. After delivery of work, you’ll get your money after three days.

That’s what I know.

There is no “Seller”-> “Create gig” on the iPhone App. That was the problem

Archived