What can you buy with one gig in your country? (Around The Globe Discussion)

gig_freak

Everything that should be natural and healthy is contaminated with chemicals here. That includes beef and chicken. It makes me ill to eat such garbage.

Organic food is the growing industry in the US.

I plant some crops in my backyard and treat them natural so they can be organic, because who knows what is sold on the market.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omething! They sell everything $1 makeup, nail polish, snacks, pet supplies, household stuff, decorations, birthday cards, and other cool shit. The cards & mylar balloons are pretty nice!

Yeah… I used to live in Columbus Ohio… also BigLots was cheap.

78390_1.png gig_freak:

omething! They sell everything $1 makeup, nail polish, snacks, pet supplies, household stuff, decorations, birthday cards, and other cool shit. The cards & mylar balloons are pretty nice!

Sweet! I 💙 BigLots, in fact later today, I’m going to purchase patio furniture/decorations. I haven’t done my spring (yard/garden) 🏵️

89966_1.png nikavoice:

Sweet! I 💙 BigLots, in fact later today, I’m going to purchase patio furniture/decorations. I haven’t done my spring (yard/garden) 🏵️

We have a lot of cheap items on the “GRAY” market here in Macedonia.

for $4 in Slovenia you can get:

• lunch on student coupon (that is one great thing here, all students get coupons with which you can eat something twice a day and you just extra pay according to what you wanna eat, but for some normal lunch you pay $4)
  • or piace of cake in one of our greatest pastry.
  • or 2 Buenos from wending machine
  • or 30 eggs
    Well, this is just a few things. 🙂

for $4 in Slovenia you can get:

• lunch on student coupon (that is one great thing here, all students get coupons with which you can eat something twice a day and you just extra pay according to what you wanna eat, but for some normal lunch you pay $4)
  • or piace of cake in one of our greatest pastry.
  • or 2 Buenos from wending machine
  • or 30 eggs

Well, this is just a few things. 🙂

Slovenia, is expensive.I have few friends from Ljubljana, which say Skopje is cheap in contrast to Ljubljana.

Well $4 CAD… it’s usually about 3.99 + tax for a dozen eggs where I live.
however tax in canada depends on which province you are in. for example, here in quebec it is 15% tax on most goods and services, whereas in Alberta it’s only 5%

UK - $4 = £3.20 ish, a large cappucinno in Starbucks, so not very much at all really.

Germany: Starbucks Caffè Latte Grande 3,85 € (4.16$) (that´s the medium size of 3 sizes, wth is the smallest size called ‘Tall’ btw, Americans, smh 😉 ) oh well, of course there´s not 4.16$ left from a Gig really, so that makes it the 3,15 € ‘Tall’ (small) Latte.

or 2-3 x Caffè Latte at some cheap bakery/coffeeshop chain

So, yeah, you can get your ration of coffee for a day for a gig.

Before tax $4 = 27.5 Danish Crowns get you 1 double Espresso.

After tax, maybe a Snickers™. If it’s on sale.

I bet there´s a lot of Snickers™ smuggling going on close to the border, you can get a 4-6 pack or whatever of it here for a Gig probably, I think.

I bet there´s a lot of Snickers™ smuggling going on close to the border, you can get a 4-6 pack or whatever of it here for a Gig probably, I think.

Eh, the Snickers was more about the taxes - should you earn enough to pay all of them.

But it’s true. Sometimes, we visit Flensburg (1 hour south) for some shopping (Hugendubel! Dem REWE seine Wurstauswahl!) and to… just have a bit of Germany. Lots of Danes in town, all saving money.

Eh, the Snickers was more about the taxes - should you earn enough to pay all of them.

But it’s true. Sometimes, we visit Flensburg (1 hour south) for some shopping (Hugendubel! Dem REWE seine Wurstauswahl!) and to… just have a bit of Germany. Lots of Danes in town, all saving money.

Flensburg…

you could get around 5 bottles of Flens for a Gig, well, if you buy a crate and share with friends, not in a Biergarten of course.

image.jpg.90be3098649ea2abc5dcc4546f9b2011.jpg

Flensburg…

you could get around 5 bottles of Flens for a Gig, well, if you buy a crate and share with friends, not in a Biergarten of course.

😜

A $5 gig and beer: one bottle of pretty much whatever in the supermarket. Nothing at all in most pubs or restaurants.

Before tax $4 = 27.5 Danish Crowns get you 1 double Espresso.

After tax, maybe a Snickers™. If it’s on sale.

Snikers on sale? lol

here you can buy 7 Snikers for 4$

3 pack cigarettes

1kg local or 2kg imported meat

2 chickens

8 liters of milk

5 liters local beer

guess My Country 😂

Flensburger and “Biergarten” looks like an oxymoron to me 😜

A $5 gig and beer: one bottle of pretty much whatever in the supermarket. Nothing at all in most pubs or restaurants.

Well, you won´t get anywhere in a restaurant here either, and no Snickers™ is surviveable, but not even a beer in most pubs really is sad. I´m planning on visiting Iceland sometime soon, anyone from up there here to shock us with even higher beer and Snickers™ prices?

Archived