Even I have gigs,I can't get orders.Please help me

shepherddesigns

Your profile page needs a little work. You have used an internet image as your profile photo, your English isn’t great and you classify your photo editing and photoretouching skills as intermediate.

Get these things right and you can see enquiries start to come in. Leave them as they are an you won’t get far on Fiverr.

It takes a lot of hard work and time to build up regular orders and clients. A lot of people think that you set up a profile write a few gigs and the money comes rolling it but that is just not the case.

If you work hard and have patience eventually orders will come do not give up.

Your profile page needs a little work. You have used an internet image as your profile photo, your English isn’t great and you classify your photo editing and photoretouching skills as intermediate.

Get these things right and you can see enquiries start to come in. Leave them as they are an you won’t get far on Fiverr.

Thank you very much for your advice sir

It takes a lot of hard work and time to build up regular orders and clients. A lot of people think that you set up a profile write a few gigs and the money comes rolling it but that is just not the case.

If you work hard and have patience eventually orders will come do not give up.

Thank you madam for your advice.

Archived