Fiverr please assist your Loyal Professional Sellers by showing us to the New Buyers

jamat222

You know what, this clearly isn’t a matter I should interfere with so I’m just gonna let you have your fun. 🙂

Don’t you think think that it’s grossly obscene to trivialize mental illness? It’s certainly rather negative.

Keep on being positive, Jamza!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don’t you think think that it’s grossly obscene to trivialize mental illness? It’s certainly rather negative.

Keep on being positive, Jamza!

Listen, I know it sucks but you are a Top Rated Seller you need to be an example for people like me which is the only reason why I’m telling you to leave this and move on. It’s not even worth the time.

Listen, I know it sucks but you are a Top Rated Seller you need to be an example for people like me which is the only reason why I’m telling you to leave this and move on. It’s not even worth the time.

So you’re OK with using mental illness as an argument. Noted. I am setting an example for the forum: it is NOT OK to discriminate–and using mental illness inappropriately to put someone else down is an example of discrimination against millions.

I find it worth my time.

So you’re OK with using mental illness as an argument. Noted. I am setting an example for the forum: it is NOT OK to discriminate–and using mental illness inappropriately to put someone else down is an example of discrimination against millions.

I find it worth my time.

The only thing you’re doing is pretty much proving his initial claim right. Which I was trying to prevent because I agree with you but if you want to go give him the last laugh, by all means, carry on. Now can someone tell me how i can turn the notifications to this post off?

The only thing you’re doing is pretty much proving his initial claim right. Which I was trying to prevent because I agree with you but if you want to go give him the last laugh, by all means, carry on. Now can someone tell me how i can turn the notifications to this post off?

See below the green reply button, you can alter whether you get notifications or not.

Perhaps you should read the whole thread before making your own entry though? I’m just saying, as the initial claim is very different to this shocking discrimination against those who are unable to fight back. Go on, take a look and see. I almost told you the same on your own similar post earlier today but I didn’t. But if I had, my advice would be the same.

See below the green reply button, you can alter whether you get notifications or not.

Perhaps you should read the whole thread before making your own entry though? I’m just saying, as the initial claim is very different to this shocking discrimination against those who are unable to fight back. Go on, take a look and see. I almost told you the same on your own similar post earlier today but I didn’t. But if I had, my advice would be the same.

Last reply, the initial claim from what I see was him referring to you as rude. You weren’t being rude but rather professional which is expected of a seller of your level. Even if your heart was in the right place that doesn’t mean you need to drop to their level. You had a chance, you missed it. The further you take this, the more damage your argument will take. So please, stop now.

With that, I’m out.

Last reply, the initial claim from what I see was him referring to you as rude. You weren’t being rude but rather professional which is expected of a seller of your level. Even if your heart was in the right place that doesn’t mean you need to drop to their level. You had a chance, you missed it. The further you take this, the more damage your argument will take. So please, stop now.

With that, I’m out.

Nah.

I expect other professionals not to stoop to callow tactics like using mental health as a part of their argument. It has no place on the forum, just like racism, sexism or any other -ism you can think of. Plus, I don’t have a high horse; I get down in the trenches.

But bail away, my friend. At best, this thread will rot, wither away and die like it should have done in the first place. The more Samaritans misguidedly come to help, the more it stays at the top. It’s such a shame that OP is so strident against rudeness–yet finds it absolutely fine to use mental illness as a sword. What rank hypocrisy.

Nah.

I expect other professionals not to stoop to callow tactics like using mental health as a part of their argument. It has no place on the forum, just like racism, sexism or any other -ism you can think of. Plus, I don’t have a high horse; I get down in the trenches.

But bail away, my friend. At best, this thread will rot, wither away and die like it should have done in the first place. The more Samaritans misguidedly come to help, the more it stays at the top. It’s such a shame that OP is so strident against rudeness–yet finds it absolutely fine to use mental illness as a sword. What rank hypocrisy.

You really are rude you know. 😑

Emmakiji, stop fighting the kids ji.

Dear me, there’s a surprising lack of concern for mental illness all around here isn’t there?

SSJ–I thought you were going and turning off notifications? The more people respond, the more I respond. It’s very simple. I have but one request, and that’s it. It’s not for me. It’s for those suffering from mental illness, whether themselves or through their loved ones.

I’m sorry that’s so very rude unlike the person who bought it up

I’m vaping so much that my screen disappears in a mighty cloud.

However, I enjoy all the rudeness while I have my last coffee before going to bed.

I just delivered an order and as usual don’t give a darn about the rank of my gig or how a buyer found me.

🙂

I just delivered an order and as usual don’t give a darn about the rank of my gig or how a buyer found me.

The code to satisfaction on Fiverr has been cracked.

Archived