What is your total completed orders?

psychicbunny

I was about to guess and be like 170 or something because I have around that many reviews, but then went to check and it says 218 completed orders… Now I realize how many people don’t leave reviews… Haha.

Now I realize how many people don’t leave reviews… Haha.

Yes, the more repeat clients you have, the less they tend to leave a rating. As a group they tend to rate far less, more like every so often as they repeat.

Now I realize how many people don’t leave reviews… Haha.

Yes, the more repeat clients you have, the less they tend to leave a rating. As a group they tend to rate far less, more like every so often as they repeat.

For me, the case is different. All of my repeat clients leave reviews, but only a few of the new ones bother to review my gig.

For me, the case is different. All of my repeat clients leave reviews, but only a few of the new ones bother to review my gig.

In the earlier stages it’s different (the first couple hundred gigs or so). If someone uses you 10 or 20 times over a six month period, they tend to review less. The ones that do often switch to just star ratings. (They’ve already said “you’re the best ever” with as many variations as possible.)

In the beginning (the first 50-100 gigs) I had rankings/reviews from almost all clients (over 90%) but that went down as the repeat clients increased.

That won’t apply to everybody, but I’ve talked with a lot of higher volume sellers and most (not all) experience a similar thing as they get into the hundreds or thousands of gigs delivered.

Archived