Physical shipping

avrora

But if the phisical shipping extra also costs some money, how the system will count it? The seller must not be payed for this work if it won’t be done. So somehow must be payed only that part of job that done, so the main work, png file. But does it works on fiverr?

Extra is sub part of the initial offer so all will be paid to you and marked completed if the buyer doesn’t respond in 3 days. You will be paid in full including the extra part once you submit the order and 3 days passes without the buyer responding.

Extra is sub part of the initial offer so all will be paid to you and marked completed if the buyer doesn’t respond in 3 days. You will be paid in full including the extra part once you submit the order and 3 days passes without the buyer responding.

And if I requier 2 days for png part and 14 days for physical shipping (I honestly don’t know are these days for the actual dellivery by mail or for me to send by mail. ? ) so together the system gives me 16, and, for example, buyer won’t provide the shipping address in any of these days, do I have to wait all these days or what do I have to do?

And if I requier 2 days for png part and 14 days for physical shipping (I honestly don’t know are these days for the actual dellivery by mail or for me to send by mail. ? ) so together the system gives me 16, and, for example, buyer won’t provide the shipping address in any of these days, do I have to wait all these days or what do I have to do?

I am not sure and you can double check with the customer service but I think 3 days from the delivery time of the main order which is the online png, the system will mark it completed automatically, unless the buyer gets back to you and gives you the mailing address, ask the CS or deliver by clicking deliver now and see what happens but I assure you the two orders are connected and the extra is just part of the main order and you will be paid in full.

By the way … you are an amazing artist, beautiful work. I will bookmark your gig

Archived