Unlimited revisions, dear writers and designers

miroslavglavic

Why do you some of you offer unlimited revisions?

I could order a logo from you then ask for a revision, then repeat the process a few times over, voila, I can be Google and change to a different new logo every week.

Same for writers, why?

Same for other sellers who offer UNLIMITED revisions.

You are eventually going to get someone that will do what I said above to you, not that I would do it, I only requested one revision in 25+ gigs I bought.

For me it looks open to abuse by a buyer.

Why do you some of you offer unlimited revisions?

I could order a logo from you then ask for a revision, then repeat the process a few times over, voila, I can be Google and change to a different new logo every week.

Same for writers, why?

Same for other sellers who offer UNLIMITED revisions.

You are eventually going to get someone that will do what I said above to you, not that I would do it, I only requested one revision in 25+ gigs I bought.

For me it looks open to abuse by a buyer.

In the logo designing category “Versions Included” and “Revisions Included” are 2 different things. Versions included means the number of logo designs that will be provided, revisions included means the number of changes that can be done to these provided versions. So, no you cannot get a new logo every week. If someone is providing unlimited revisions in the logo designing it thus doesnot means that he/she is providing unlimited logo designs.

In the logo designing category “Versions Included” and “Revisions Included” are 2 different things. Versions included means the number of logo designs that will be provided, revisions included means the number of changes that can be done to these provided versions. So, no you cannot get a new logo every week. If someone is providing unlimited revisions in the logo designing it thus doesnot means that he/she is providing unlimited logo designs.

I meant revisions. OOPS

It can be abused, no doubt in it. But sometimes there are sellers who provide very high cost gig and tht’s why unlimited revisions is helpfull for buyers of that gig. High cost gig = High Misundersranding and problems. The buyer would ask for a revision or a check and if we won’t, we’ll be marked negative for him/here.

But unlimited revisions should not be placed. You can place like maximu 10-12 revisions. I hope these are enough.

Archived