Facing problems in file delivery system?

akashintros

Hello friends,

Are you also facing problems in file delivery system? I am facing some major issues. As per my business, my delivery file is almost above 100 MB everytime, so i prefer using DROPBOX for delivery. But due to space limitations, i am forced to remove old delivered files which order was marked complete above 1 month and buyer gave positive feedback.

But after I remove them, buyers messages that we lost the video file and i need to send them again to save my order feedback and cancellation. Who’s fault is in this? How to get rid of this problem. I delivered over 600 orders in 4 months but not able to find any solution to this rising issue.

Help me friends!!

if I remember it right Dropbox has restore feature so you can restore deleted files. Take a look at this link - https://www.dropbox.com/help/296/en

As another solution you can try one of these unlimited backup services. I’m trying one of them right now - they promise unlimited space for online backup of all my files and they keep them even if I delete files from my harddrive, so I can restore anything. Only problem I have rather slow upload speed (3.5 Mb/s) so I still backuping my 2.3 TB harddrive 🙂 20 days remaining :)) But thats ok I think - after I’ll backup it finally I only need to upload new files. It’s all uploaded automaticly of course.

PS: If you interested in that solution I can send you link ( I hate these links but that one is with 20% discount) Also trial 30 days period is free there.

@grosher : Wooow Upload speed 3.5 mbps. You can upload your whole pc there 🙂

I have a dead internet with download speed 70kbps and upload speed almost negligible to 15mbps. It would takes yrs for me to upload 1 TB :D. Yes i do know about the Restore function but problem is about space 🙂

Yep, space always is a problem, that’s why I backuping all my pc right now 🙂 Hope it works for me.

Sorry for you internet speed problem, man… I’m really lucky because I’m from country with one of the fastest internet in Europe that’s why 3.5 Mb/s kinda slow for me 🙂

• 1 year later...

When it comes of taking backup i would like to suggest you to try “Ahsay software” . Actually the problem you are facing right now . same it happened to me but one of my friend suggested me of taking backup through “Ahsay software” . As it is not that expensive and one can easily gives backup and helps restoring also. Leaving a link just check: http://www.ahsay.com/jsp/en/home/index.jsp?pageContentKey=ahsay_products_overview

Archived