Need Your Help about the Gig Modification

sufwaan074

Whenever you modify your gig it could go through Fiverr review again and it could take up to 48 hours for it to be re-indexed and re-appear in the search.

If you follow the ToS, it will pass Fiverr review.

If I only change some price and delivery time, do you think it will get pass review ?

@djgodknows wrote here a few days ago that a small change doesn’t necessarily = gig review.
And if your gig doesn’t violate the TOS, there won’t be a problem.
But there are new keywords that are automatically flagged. I just found this out when I added a sentence to my desc with the word: 'homework.'
Fiv is assuming that word = I will do your homework for you (which is not allowed).
Even if all you wrote was: “I will send you homework after every class,” (which is allowed but isn’t). 😒

@djgodknows wrote here a few days ago that a small change doesn’t necessarily = gig review.

But there are new keywords that are automatically flagged. I just found this out when I added a sentence to my desc with the word: 'homework.'

Fiv is assuming that word = I will do your homework for you (which is not allowed).

Even if all you wrote was: “I will send you homework after every class,” (which is allowed but isn’t). 😒

I will send you homework after every class

You can rephrase this as

"I will send assignments after ever class"

Thank you. That’s a great idea.

What I’m wondering about is whether or not 4 days of the gig paused by fiverr will influence the gig’s ranking.

@djgodknows

Oops - I wrote that last reply by mistake. I thought this was the forum post I published a few hours ago:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Rankings when Fiv pauses a gig?

Hi ? Wondering if this situation will affect my gig's rankings. (Is rankings the word? Not sure but you know what I mean.) A few days ago I edited an old gig of mine, which finally started to take off about 2 weeks ago. I think I published the gig...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 2 ❤

I will do your homework for you (which is not allowed)

I didn’t know this wasn’t allowed. Can you link me to where there’s some information on this. Thanks.

I will do your homework for you (which is not allowed)

I didn’t know this wasn’t allowed. Can you link me to where there’s some information on this. Thanks.

@capitalquality This appears to be new. Another user who sells essays just quoted this:

“Your Gig requires modification - By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.”

and showed a screen shot of this:

image.thumb.jpg.1627949055813c45e985a23eafe2e10a.jpg

Note: This was so far just posted by another seller. I am not confirming it. If I find anything official, I’ll update.

Archived