Buyer asking to cancel the order after work

omerakram22

gina_riley2, may be you are a buyer but a buyer is a seller also sometime. a seller buy service from another seller. and good punishment is this band fore ever cheater buyer,i am not new in 5rr my previous account disable with best review seller work is good and it’s test as honey but Some buyer cheating when giving us money.“I and all the buyers reading this forum” What should you mean I and all seller reading this Forum thank you you are no one only known person somebody else

i am not new in 5rr

If you’re not new, why do you need to send me a private message and ask “what is the method of a buyer to buy service”? Also, if you’re not new, how come you don’t know that sending unsolicited messages is spam?

And why do you claim to be fluent in English, when you’re clearly not?

i am not new in 5rr

If you’re not new, why do you need to send me a private message and ask “what is the method of a buyer to buy service”? Also, if you’re not new, how come you don’t know that sending unsolicited messages is spam?

And why do you claim to be fluent in English, when you’re clearly not?

madam i don’ tell you that i am not new and it’s true. you are most senior then me so i have a chance to learn from you something if you not appreciate that then its enough for me.please forgive me in future i do not tell you anything May Allah bless you

gina_riley2, may be you are a buyer but a buyer is a seller also sometime. a seller buy service from another seller. and good punishment is this band fore ever cheater buyer,i am not new in 5rr my previous account disable with best review seller work is good and it’s test as honey but Some buyer cheating when giving us money.“I and all the buyers reading this forum” What should you mean I and all seller reading this Forum thank you you are no one only known person somebody else

good punishment is this band fore ever cheater buyer

What is with you and your desire for punishment? You want 5r to punish people? What is this dictatorship?

If you want to punish buyers, by all means do so, don’t involve 5r customer service. I’m sure buyers will be standing in line begging you to let them buy from you. 😒

good punishment is this band fore ever cheater buyer

What is with you and your desire for punishment? You want 5r to punish people? What is this dictatorship?

If you want to punish buyers, by all means do so, don’t involve 5r customer service. I’m sure buyers will be standing in line begging you to let them buy from you. 😒

I he’d been cheating from two buyers. and another one after doing 80% work told me that I need to cancel the order and he/she told me please give me sample of my work I need to check it I believed him/her and a large part of work I was gave him why not a short time has to deliver that work so…and other hand two buyer had the name of ****** and *****. I am finding them till now and the two buyers were very polite. (Not rude to other people as you) I wish to God both are well now. And it’s my new account my previous account disable I don’t know what was my fault. Is it not a matter of sorrow for me!!! The entire seller in fiverr is not good and the entire buyer in fiverr is not bad…I have no intention to hurt you please don’t mind. Why not making a new gig and publish it in fiverr to hard. After post to you, it may be disable.

Mod Note: Calling out sellers or buyers is against forum rules! Your reply was edited!

I he’d been cheating from two buyers. and another one after doing 80% work told me that I need to cancel the order and he/she told me please give me sample of my work I need to check it I believed him/her and a large part of work I was gave him why not a short time has to deliver that work so…and other hand two buyer had the name of ****** and *****. I am finding them till now and the two buyers were very polite. (Not rude to other people as you) I wish to God both are well now. And it’s my new account my previous account disable I don’t know what was my fault. Is it not a matter of sorrow for me!!! The entire seller in fiverr is not good and the entire buyer in fiverr is not bad…I have no intention to hurt you please don’t mind. Why not making a new gig and publish it in fiverr to hard. After post to you, it may be disable.

Mod Note: Calling out sellers or buyers is against forum rules! Your reply was edited!

I actually do understand your frustration. I have to deal with buyers on Amazon who are just cheapskates. They take my work, use it, then get a full refund. They don’t even have to bother with chargebacks because the refund is easier than 5r.

Freelance platforms can be at times infuriating but I look at the good customers. I let go of the bad ones. I have no desire to punish people because I get no satisfaction at the end.

Hopefully your new account will be better success. You may not believe it, but I do wish every seller on 5r the best. I do NOT like seeing anyone hurt or fail.

Best wishes.

I actually do understand your frustration. I have to deal with buyers on Amazon who are just cheapskates. They take my work, use it, then get a full refund. They don’t even have to bother with chargebacks because the refund is easier than 5r.

Freelance platforms can be at times infuriating but I look at the good customers. I let go of the bad ones. I have no desire to punish people because I get no satisfaction at the end.

Hopefully your new account will be better success. You may not believe it, but I do wish every seller on 5r the best. I do NOT like seeing anyone hurt or fail.

Best wishes.

Of course I believe it. live long and prosper, with all my best wishes

Archived