Life is Beautiful

writer99025

So all you friends have decided not to get marry ? Oh my Gosh.😦

It means me and @silkroute have to give up our wish to dance in @writer99025’s marriage ceremony ?😩 (Edited: I´m talking about Writer. And as my friends, most of them are married). The important thing is though, whatever it is, they are happy with their lives.

NB: As I see it, Writer has got a balanced life the way he likes it. He is balanced because he is single but he never bashes women or married people.

@anjylina LOL I guess so 😜 (Edited: I´m talking about Writer. And as my friends, most of them are married). The important thing is though, whatever it is, they are happy with their lives.

NB: As I see it, Writer has got a balanced life the way he likes it. He is balanced because he is single but he never bashes women or married people.

I guess so

Oh noooooooooooooooooo , please.😩

Just a quote that always makes me smile. I suppose marriage is a bit like selling on Fiverr. You don’t know if it will be successful until you try.

@lloydsolutions Well, that´s true. Even a friendship does not always work, even a relationship does not always work, even a working relationship does not always work, and any other kinds of relationship don´t always work for everyone. But some relationships work for some people. I don´t understand why some people so insist that marriage is such a bad thing. Okay maybe it is bad for them, but at least it´s not bad AT ALL for me. Cheers 🙂

So all you friends have decided not to get marry ? Oh my Gosh.😦

It means me and @silkroute have to give up our wish to dance in @writer99025’s marriage ceremony ?😩

We cannot win a debate with writer. He is a writer after all, he has his way with words. However, if we have to realize our dream of dancing at writer’s wedding, we need to persevere.

Step 1 : Take a paper

Step 2 : Write "what is the capital of Afghanistan?"

Step 3 : "Hey writer, I’m stuck at this quiz, do you know the answer?"

Writer : Kabul.

Us : What? could you be louder?

Us : Louder…

Writer : Kabul, Kabul, Kabul!

Qazi : Qubool hai! Mubharak ho.

We cannot win a debate with writer. He is a writer after all, he has his way with words. However, if we have to realize our dream of dancing at writer’s wedding, we need to persevere.

Step 1 : Take a paper

Step 2 : Write "what is the capital of Afghanistan?"

Step 3 : "Hey writer, I’m stuck at this quiz, do you know the answer?"

Us : What? could you be louder?

Us : Louder…

Writer : Kabul, Kabul, Kabul!

Step 1 : Take a paperStep 2 : Write “what is the capital of Afghanistan?” Step 3 : "Hey writer, I’m stuck at this quiz, do you know the answer?"Writer : Kabul.Us : What? could you be louder?Writer : Kabul.Us : Louder…Writer : Kabul, Kabul, Kabul!

O how genius you are.Love it 😍

Hey writer “what is the capital of Afghanistan?”

Archived