What games do you play when you are not working? ๐Ÿ˜ธ

xander52

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.[details=:sob:]

20170618214109_1.thumb.jpg.2e0e02903845cd704751165c5cf57ee7.jpg

A few hours after the foxes attacked. I had locked everyone in the workshop - because thatโ€™s where everyone was by the time of the attack - but after a day I had to do something and decided to send Lea to make a run for food. She was downed quickly and during my attempts to rescue her, the foxes swarmed the rest. With the only colonist unharmed having no whatsoever medical skill, Lea, Schutek and Tommek bled to death. Myers eventually succumbed to an infection shortly after this. sigh[/details]

@deivys20071 Have you tried Eevee yet?

looks rad!

A few hours after the foxes attacked. I had locked everyone in the workshop - because thatโ€™s where everyone was by the time of the attack - but after a day I had to do something and decided to send Lea to make a run for food. She was downed quickly and during my attempts to rescue her, the foxes swarmed the rest. With the only colonist unharmed having no whatsoever medical skill, Lea, Schutek and Tommek bled to death. Myers eventually succumbed to an infection shortly after this. sigh[/details]

looks rad!

Whatโ€™s this game called?

looks rad!

omg! eeve!!! wait what!?!

I need it!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Archived