What games do you play when you are not working? 😸

xander52

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i am a gamer girl. Yes you are right, the one who has joystick all the time ( usually boys do that). Games I play on Xbox are GTA ( series) , Call Of Duty Advance warfare, Red Dead Redemption, Resident Evil, Tomb raider ( up to 2011) and the list goes on…

Personally I love shooting games…

gamer girl.

Yeah!! I shift game genres some, but I love the old Silent Hill series (and other survival horror) for PS2/3. On PC I’ve played a long time and a lot of games. I’ve been gaming since Atari 2600 and Commodore 64.

I used to play Warcraft but took a break. Loved Tomb Raider, Thief, Half Life. Right now I’m playing Diablo 3 and the Far Cry series.

Game on ladies! (Gents too!)

gamer girl.

Yeah!! I shift game genres some, but I love the old Silent Hill series (and other survival horror) for PS2/3. On PC I’ve played a long time and a lot of games. I’ve been gaming since Atari 2600 and Commodore 64.

I used to play Warcraft but took a break. Loved Tomb Raider, Thief, Half Life. Right now I’m playing Diablo 3 and the Far Cry series.

Game on ladies! (Gents too!)

Great to know… I thought girls like me are rare. 😀

I play the game of “What the heck should I eat for lunch.”

It’s a really good way to kill time. Trust me.

Once that’s done, I play the game of “What the heck should I get for my snack.”

It’s fun, try it guys.

What the heck should I eat for lunch."

Have you ever gave it a single thought about the drawbacks of playing that game?

giphy.gif.c80527adb58f128ff4452b3d4c33bd94.gif

So true… @thecreativeguys LOL. @idostuff74 Remember to deliver your orders and don’t get too caught up in it!

Remember to deliver your orders and don’t get too caught up in it!

No worries. Spent much of yesterday’s leisure time building my entry to the Explainer Video market. Much more satisfying. (How very @writer99025 -y of me 😉 ) Something like Skyrim once was the certain death to my productivity (and healthy eating) but I’ve lost the mood & patience for games that want me to get lost in their virtual worlds.

I just finished Inside on my PS4 Pro.

Next on my console’s to do list is Nier Automata and Horizon Zero Dawn.

On my PC I usually just enter random COD matches while my workstation renders out a video.

So there are plenty of 10-30 minute breaks for gaming throughout the day.

Although I started working out again last week, so I’m trying to say yes to moving around more. 🙂

You should also try Sherlock Holmes: Devil’s Daughter if you want more adventure and lots of puzzle solving 😊

Thanks for the suggestion! I haven’t played any of the Sherlock Holmes games, but did play all Tomb Raiders lol.

There aren’t many good 3rd person action adventure games like they used to be 🙈

Games Reminds me of my young days…

Being a Nuclear Engineer - hard shifts life; it is hard to find time and play games… fiverr is the only game I play when I am free… 😃

Being a Nuclear Engineer

Ohhh, so here is a man I was looking for.

If you get a little time for me can you reply me in “CONFUSED…Trends and Scopes”.I don’t know how to put link here :nerd:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

My workstation is actually running games better thank my desktop.

It’s a 16-core 4.5 GHz beast with a titan-x and 64 GBs of RAM.

I can even game while rendering, I have done it several times. 🙂

My workstation is actually running games better thank my desktop.

It’s a 16-core 4.5 GHz beast with a titan-x and 64 GBs of RAM.

I can even game while rendering, I have done it several times. 🙂

Oh wow! You must be running a high end i7 OCed! I wish I could afford something like that… Lol my 100$ server keeps up just fine. (HP Proliant DL380 G6)

Oh wow! You must be running a high end i7 OCed! I wish I could afford something like that… Lol my 100$ server keeps up just fine. (HP Proliant DL380 G6)

Yeap.

And I’m planning on upgrading to the 20-core one and 128 GBs this summer.

I can never export videos fast enough. 🙂

yeap! that’s the one!

I’m on an Asus mobo alright. 🙂

Asus X99-E WS

Yes I figured, regular mobos do not support more than 64gb atm.

The 6950x is actually a 10 core with hyper thread.

Buy this if you reall want some POWAAA

44 cores (22 cores with HT)

amazon.com
512zWhJuLmL._SY400_.jpg

Amazon.com: INTEL XEON 22 CORE PROCESSOR E5-2696v4/ E5-2699V4 2.2GHZ 55MB SMART CACHE 9.6 GT/S QPI TDP 145W: Computers & Accessories

INTEL XEON 22 CORE PROCESSOR E5-2699V4 2.2GHZ 55MB SMART CACHE 9.6 GT/S QPI TDP 145W

I’m always counting threads when calculating cores, since the plugins I use actually take advantage of every last drop of computing power, whether it comes from a logical core or a virtual one.

I will probably still upgrade to the 6950x because I am heavily invested in the x99 platform, and I’d hate to change mobo and format at this point int time.

the next enthusiast i7 chip will be release this August. It will probably be a 10-core one. But with higher freq.

And that one is a Xeon chip.

I love them, but when I’m dealing with a single core project or export, they suck so much because of their low frequency.

Archived