What games do you play when you are not working? 😸

xander52

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah… I have had a bit of an order drought, but I am having a bit more free time, that is nice.

Yeah… I have had a bit of an order drought, but I am having a bit more free time, that is nice.

Besides order drought, I have other projects going on outside Fiverr, so my time is always taken by something.

Mind games 🙂 Jokes aside, the World of Warcraft, was, is and will remain the first love of my life.

Considering that I live with my fiance at the moment, there’s simply no time for two of my greatest loves.

I’ve chosen my fiance.

Good bye my glorious Blood Elf Paladin.

Hope I won’t regret my decision.

Rise of the tomb raider! Need some puzzle solving and adventure 😊

Though I’m sad because I don’t have time to play it as much as I want 😦

You should also try Sherlock Holmes: Devil’s Daughter if you want more adventure and lots of puzzle solving 😊 Super fun! If time stops being an issue :sweat:

I play l4d2, zombie game on pc from 2009. My pc is super old but wish I could get overwatch! I’m excited to say that I’ll be buying a Switch next month with Mario kart! 😃

Overwatch really does not require the best computer to run, I bet if you at least have a decent core2duo or mid spec i3, throw a GTX 700 series or above and you can run overwatch pretty well for not much money

Overwatch really does not require the best computer to run, I bet if you at least have a decent core2duo or mid spec i3, throw a GTX 700 series or above and you can run overwatch pretty well for not much money

Nah - my pc is easily 10 years old, still running Vista… I had updated my graphics card 5 years back, but stupidly overclocked it and burned it out to where my pc crashes when playing most games. My pc is pretty much kaput. Not much interest in spending $800-$1000 on a new one just to play overwatch. 😕

Well i am a gamer girl. Yes you are right, the one who has joystick all the time ( usually boys do that). Games I play on Xbox are GTA ( series) , Call Of Duty Advance warfare, Red Dead Redemption, Resident Evil, Tomb raider ( up to 2011) and the list goes on…

Personally I love shooting games…

Archived