Level 2 in Two Months? It Can Be Done! I Just Did It

brooksrembert

Congratulations!

I’m also in a similar boat. I started in January (but only got my first order in mid-Feb) and now I’ve 20 days left to get 17 more orders (and, of course, maintain a 4.5+ rating) in order to get to Level 2.

It’s going to be a hard two weeks of working at ~$2.5 per hour, but, just like you, I predict that it will be worth it in the long-run.

Congratulations!

I’m also in a similar boat. I started in January (but only got my first order in mid-Feb) and now I’ve 20 days left to get 17 more orders (and, of course, maintain a 4.5+ rating) in order to get to Level 2.

It’s going to be a hard two weeks of working at ~$2.5 per hour, but, just like you, I predict that it will be worth it in the long-run.

Great job! Keep working hard and delivering great products and it’ll happen.

• 5 weeks later...

I just spent a lot of time playing around with my gig descriptions, and doing $5 gigs to build up a customer base.

I once spent 4 hours researching and writing a product review article and made $10 (actually $8 after Fiverr fee). It was on a subject that I knew nothing about, but I wanted to test myself. I dove in, did the research, wrote up the article and submitted it.

$2.50 per hour is obviously unsustainable, but I knew that if I hustled hard for two months, I could eventually start valuing my offerings at a higher rate.

This is incredibly simple and genius at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing this!

Archived