How I made over $335.00 so sar in the Month of March

pastordre

How I made over $335.00 so far in the month of March on Fiverr .

Customer Service - Customer Serivice - Customer Service

If you are new to Fiverr, I would like to show you why having Quality Customer Service is important for your gig…

how-i-made-over-335.png.4f10cd78b770d141537e64c0d58feadf.png

customer-service.thumb.png.10cc21f75e7a78985b553c05b3adc18c.png

I strongly believe the key to me accomplishing this milestone is to provide Quality Customer Service.

Customer satisfaction is a marketing term that measures how well a company (gig) meets or surpasses a customer’s expectations of the service that was provided. Customer satisfaction is important as it provides the business owner (gig owner) with a standard that can be used to manage or improve their business (gig).

Customer Service is important to having a successful gig because it is often the only contact that you will have with your customers. Customers are important to any business(gig), because without customers you have no business… Whenever a client has a question or an issue with your gig, they expect the customer service department to answer their questions and resolve their issues.

Friendly and Helpful are 2 keys to having good customer service. Treating customers with a friendly and helpful attitude, like they are the only customer you have is guaranteed to set your gig apart from the rest. The goal of any Good customer service should be to help customers efficiently with a friendly attitude. You will be surprised of how many people may leave this out. I know it takes a lot of work and time to treat them like they are your only customer, but It’s one of the things that can set your business(gigs) apart from the others of the same category.

What should quality customer service consist of?

1. I personally think our response to any questions should be as soon as possible (having the Fiverr app will definitely help with this.

2. I think building a strong relationship with the customer is very important.

3. And last but not least handling any complaints in a timely manner is also very important.

Quality customer service is the best way to keep people coming back and ordering your gig over and over again. When this happens you are on your way to long-term success.

These are a few things that I have used to accomplish milestone and has set my gigs apart from the rest.
I know it takes time and an extra effort, but they say > there is less traffic in the extra mile.

Hope these tips help someone out.
Pastor Dre

If you are new to Fiverr, I would like to show you why having Quality Customer Service is important for your gig…

I strongly believe the key to me accomplishing this milestone is to provide Quality Customer Service.

Customer satisfaction is a marketing term that measures how well a company (gig) meets or surpasses a customer’s expectations of the service that was provided. Customer satisfaction is important as it provides the business owner (gig owner) with a standard that can be used to manage or improve their business (gig).

Customer Service is important to having a successful gig because it is often the only contact that you will have with your customers. Customers are important to any business(gig), because without customers you have no business… Whenever a client has a question or an issue with your gig, they expect the customer service department to answer their questions and resolve their issues.

Friendly and Helpful are 2 keys to having good customer service. Treating customers with a friendly and helpful attitude, like they are the only customer you have is guaranteed to set your gig apart from the rest. The goal of any Good customer service should be to help customers efficiently with a friendly attitude. You will be surprised of how many people may leave this out. I know it takes a lot of work and time to treat them like they are your only customer, but It’s one of the things that can set your business(gigs) apart from the others of the same category.

1. I personally think our response to any questions should be as soon as possible (having the Fiverr app will definitely help with this.

3. And last but not least handling any complaints in a timely manner is also very important.

Quality customer service is the best way to keep people coming back and ordering your gig over and over again. When this happens you are on your way to long-term success.

These are a few things that I have used to accomplish milestone and has set my gigs apart from the rest.

I know it takes time and an extra effort, but they say > there is less traffic in the extra mile.

Pastor Dre

Wow, thanks for your elaborate suggestions and tips.

As a Copywriter, I must say that I’m shamefully bad at giving advice. I love helping my fellow colleagues, and considering that I’ve made a 4 figure number in March so far, I guess I’d have an advice to share to all those newbies asking for help, but all I can think of is: “Work hard, remain persistent and give your best at all times”.

I deeply appreciate individuals like you who successfully contribute back to the community.

I look forward to more posts from you.

Pastor Dre

Customer Service is important to having a successful gig…

Thanks man 👍

I followed your instructions and got first results

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.e90a8a45c7f28cf460c3d0cac6e057f7.jpg

Guest cartoons_by_sae

Pastordre I have just started with my new gig here on Fiverr, your post is really helpful for newbies like me. Thankyou 🙂

Archived