Do you file taxes for Fiverr?

psychicbunny

Do you Only have to report income in your tax forms via form T2125 in Canada. I assume fiver takes care of sales tax when customers pay from various countries etc?

. I assume fiver takes care of sales tax when customers pay from various countries

There is no international sales tax. Nor do you need to worry about sales taxes on fiverr. Sales taxes are local, and only when you directly sell something tangible, not usually on services.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

. I assume fiver takes care of sales tax when customers pay from various countries

There is no international sales tax. Nor do you need to worry about sales taxes on fiverr. Sales taxes are local, and only when you directly sell something tangible, not usually on services.

I understand, where I’m from in my personal website certain provinces I’m obligated to charge a certain tax here in Canada. However with fiver I’m not sure how they handle that. And I assume fiver deals with taxes in sales.

I understand, where I’m from in my personal website certain provinces I’m obligated to charge a certain tax here in Canada. However with fiver I’m not sure how they handle that. And I assume fiver deals with taxes in sales.

However with fiver I’m not sure how they handle that. And I assume fiver deals with taxes in sales.

I told you how that is handled. You don’t need to worry about it on fiverr.

This is an international website. And you are not selling directly as a proprietor.

• 5 months later...

Archived