I'm new here and I'd like some helpful advice

superafim

Hey everyone.

I’ve been on fiverr for more than 2y (I was a buyer).

Now I considered of starting my own gig.

You can find it here: http://fiverr.com/superafim/send-you-a-postcard-from-brussels

I’ve changed the photos and the text a few times,

but still, it seems that nobody is interested.

Can anyone give me some advice how to change the gig to make it more attractive + reliable?

Also, what’s the difference between ‘impressions’, ‘clicks’ and ‘page views’?

Thanks a lot 🙂

greetings from Belgium 🙂

and i don’t want to make ‘free’ publicity over here, I just want some helpful advice.

Few suggestions you can test out:

• Add a quicker delivery time. When I look for gigs to buy (as most people do) I open quite a few different tabs with gigs and compare them. If there are sellers that are similar to you, I may buy from the one that offers a faster delivery.

• Add a interesting, attractive video to your gig, something to both catch attention on the category page, and to make the potential buyer interested in purchasing. You could show the postcards, film some scenes in Brussels, etc.

Impressions (I think) is how many people have seen your gig on its category page, clicks are how many have clicked on your Gig in the search pages, and page views is how many people have looked through your gig (not sure how this is measured).

Good luck!

Hi 🙂

I would add to the good advice given from trafficsender that your gig-photos would look better if they were more sharp. Since you sell images in a way, I think that is maybe important.

Generally I can not imagine how and why I could use your service. Maybe give the buyer some more ideas of use. More than the ones mentioned already or in a more delicious description.

Last, but not least, are you sure it is OK that you offer free mailing? What will you earn?

all the best!

happyspace

Thanks trafficsender and happyspace!

4 days delivery is with the actual delivery included; so, if someone from the usa orders this gig, it takes approximately 3-4 working days to deliver.

Normally I would send the postcard right the day after the gig was bought. 🙂

I’ll work on the sharper photos, thanks for the tip 🙂

And indeed, it’s better if i mention some ideas to buy this gig. It’s more like a gift.

Thanks a lot again 🙂

• 5 weeks later...

Archived