How Fiverr Have Changed My Life

czarekpiast

I consider going to 2 years studies as film director, instead of 5 years stacionary studies in medicine industry.

I strongly suggest doing the 2 year film director course.

Fiverr is giving you a good start, some cash and some vital experience in dealing with people. If you then choose to work outside of Fiverr, having your ability “on paper” is much more important. Not having it will hinder you a lot, even if you have built up a great portfolio. The sky is the limit for talented people who also have the diploma/degree to go with it - the experience of dealing with difficult people (Fiverr 🙂) will also set you apart and ensure continued success.

Hello guys,

I want to share with you my full story about ‘how fiverr changed my life’. I’m pretty new here so it’s impressive for me. Let’s start from the begining.

I’ve created my account few months ago, but after week without a sale, I was like: “Oh, ok, lets just forget about it”. How the hell I could get a sale if I wasn’t even sending buyer requests - now I see how stupid I was 😃

The reason, why I comeback is pretty simple. My girlfriend have a birthday at july. I needed to earn 300$ (you may think it’s not a lot of, but for 19 yo guy from my country, it is). After christmas I’ve started doing some resarch about fiverr. I’ve watched a lot of video tutorials, read a lot of posts - how to get sucesfull here.

So, I created some gigs (at the begining of January). I made a good description, tags, video etc. I started to sending a lot of buyer requests and it slowly started to work. Meanwhile I was still learning a lot, watching more videos, and reading more posts. But this how that whole thing went, is crazy for me.

After recieving some good reviews at January and earn something around - I don’t know maybe 200$, it came February.

February was a diffrent story. My whole research and time spended on learning how fiverr works - finally paid off. I’ve done so much orders, learn how to work with people, learn more of video editing stuff and earn 800$ (in February alone), which is big amount of money for 19 yo student in Poland. It’s 150% of the national average, and I earn it from the comfort of my own desk, with no fuel cost, with no boss, working few hours a day - doing what I love. Of course I spend some long hours texting people, and promoting myself - but now I don’t need to focus on it so much.

We have 18th of march and I’ve already earned 550$, so I think that this month won’t be worse than February. Also, today after getting my 82 orders done, I’ve recieved Level 2 Badge which is awesome.

To be honest, I’m living the dream right now and I’m extremly thankful for Fiverr to letting me to that. Year ago, having 1,5k$ on my account was something impossible. I didn’t even have bank account 😃 Practically, this whole thing happened in just 2 months of focusing on fiverr.

Now I don’t need to go to University, because I have no other choice (this is last year of my high school education). I have a choice. I don’t need to do something which I don’t enjoy. I can work on fiverr, start new blog and set up my company. This platform completely change the way I was looking at life.

Hope that my post will help someone. My intention was to share my feelings and tell you that everything is possible - you just need to work hard. Don’t you ever give up on your dreams (ok let’s end it right now because I’m starting to sound like some sh***y motivational coach).

because I’m starting to sound like some sh***y motivational coach).

No need to worry. There’s good sht and bad sht.

This is definitely good sh*t.

Keep up the good work, I love reading stories like this.

Working hard, and getting rewarded for it. 😍

I strongly suggest doing the 2 year film director course.

Fiverr is giving you a good start, some cash and some vital experience in dealing with people. If you then choose to work outside of Fiverr, having your ability “on paper” is much more important. Not having it will hinder you a lot, even if you have built up a great portfolio. The sky is the limit for talented people who also have the diploma/degree to go with it - the experience of dealing with difficult people (Fiverr 🙂) will also set you apart and ensure continued success.

Thank you again, for so much support. I didn’t expect that 🙂

I strongly suggest doing the 2 year film director course. Fiverr is giving you a good start, some cash and some vital experience in dealing with people. If you then choose to work outside of Fiverr, having your ability “on paper” is much more important. Not having it will hinder you a lot, even if you have built up a great portfolio. The sky is the limit for talented people who also have the diploma/degree to go with it - the experience of dealing with difficult people (Fiverr 🙂) will also set you apart and ensure continued success

You’re reading in my mind. I definitely won’t stop learning, but instead of 5 years of stacionary studies, I would rather to choose 2 years extramural studies. This way I will have time to set up my local company + work on fiverr + blogging. Sometimes ‘papers’ are important in life - I can’t deny.

• 1 month later...

Archived