First month over $100! :)

matevzs1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is great! When I first started on Fiverr 2 years ago it took me longer than 3 months to receive my first $100. Now I make around $600 per month, sometimes more. Taking smaller jobs at first helps with gaining the experience/feedback. I could be making more now but my life outside of Fiverr has been picking up so I stopped accepting $5 orders. Keep up the great work and you’ll go far!

That is great! When I first started on Fiverr 2 years ago it took me longer than 3 months to receive my first $100. Now I make around $600 per month, sometimes more. Taking smaller jobs at first helps with gaining the experience/feedback. I could be making more now but my life outside of Fiverr has been picking up so I stopped accepting $5 orders. Keep up the great work and you’ll go far!

Great advice! I do the same as you did and already earn around 100 in 3 weeks. amazing!

People, please stop writing to me with questions about my earnings because my response time is dropping down severely.
🙂
The screenshot was a joke, you would know about it if you would click on the blurred area.

2017-05-18_21-22-35.jpg.496b29236787b7db7533a5204da8f309.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived