First month over $100! :)

matevzs1

Hello everyone! 🙂
I am happy to share, that after 3 months here on Fiverr, March is first month that I earned more than $100 already! I am very happy and excited, what Fiverr can offer us. I still need to figure out a lot of things, but I already earned much more than I expected when I joined Fiverr.

So to all new sellers: I joined Fiverr in January, did not receive any order till last day of January, then in February I earned around $80, and now March is not over yet and I’m over $100. 🙂 in probably most crowded category on Fiverr - so don’t give up. 😉 If you know what you’re doing, you will get orders sooner or later. 😉

Great day to all,
Matevz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone! 🙂

I am happy to share, that after 3 months here on Fiverr, March is first month that I earned more than $100 already! I am very happy and excited, what Fiverr can offer us. I still need to figure out a lot of things, but I already earned much more than I expected when I joined Fiverr.

So to all new sellers: I joined Fiverr in January, did not receive any order till last day of January, then in February I earned around $80, and now March is not over yet and I’m over $100. 🙂 in probably most crowded category on Fiverr - so don’t give up. 😉 If you know what you’re doing, you will get orders sooner or later. 😉

Great day to all,

Matevz

so don’t give up. 😉 If you know what you’re doing, you will get orders sooner or later. 😉

Congratulations! You got a good start. and I loved those sentences 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Well, thank you all for good wishes!! 🙂
Well, now that March is almost over I am very excited that I already doubled what I wrote at start of this topic in same month! 😱
But on the other hand it may just be luck, because I got less orders than in February, and also all orders were much bigger than my basic gig. Also I received 99% of orders from BR, so I must be doing something wrong with my presentation to ordinary buyers who check my category (I am on 3rd page of social media design, with around 100 impressions per day and 2-3 clicks). So I will have to figure that out too soon. 😕

Thank again 🙂 and have a great day.
Matevz

omg is this real?? Im new on fiverr just have $42 earning.

omg is this real?? Im new on fiverr just have $42 earning.

You have to have a sense of humor on the 5r forum! Everyone gets a poke in the rib at least once in a while. 😀

You already have eight reviews on one gig and your profile is barely 2 months old! You are doing fantastic!

• 1 month later...

Archived