Live portfolio checked?

wisdomgiver

Guest phantompower

Was this something Fiverr just added without notifying us? I don’t remember it being there five years ago when I signed up.

I don’t know about five years ago but I do know that 2016 when I joined it was there, the seller and the buyer have an option to choose whether they want the work displayed or not. When the seller disables it, it affects all the final delivery but when a buyer disables it, it affects only the final output to that specific buyer.

I don’t know about five years ago but I do know that 2016 when I joined it was there, the seller and the buyer have an option to choose whether they want the work displayed or not. When the seller disables it, it affects all the final delivery but when a buyer disables it, it affects only the final output to that specific buyer.

Thank you for the insight, I tried to follow up on the thread, but it has since been flagged, so not to offend anyone, it will remain that way unfortunately, but I do appreciate your comments for more information

Guest phantompower

Thank you for the insight, I tried to follow up on the thread, but it has since been flagged, so not to offend anyone, it will remain that way unfortunately, but I do appreciate your comments for more information

It was flagged because of the links to other non fiverr services.

It was flagged because of the links to other non fiverr services.

It must have been others posting under the thread, b/c I certainly didn’t

do that. It is too bad others can ruin things! It just makes it bad for

everyone.

Mod Note: When you reply by email your email signature is showing and it contains links to your Amazon book. This is why your replies are being flagged. Please remove your email signature before responding in future.

Guest phantompower

It must have been others posting under the thread, b/c I certainly didn’t

do that. It is too bad others can ruin things! It just makes it bad for

everyone.

Mod Note: When you reply by email your email signature is showing and it contains links to your Amazon book. This is why your replies are being flagged. Please remove your email signature before responding in future.

Even this one will be flagged because it links to amazon, jka. This are all outside fiverr services so they are basically against the rules

Even this one will be flagged because it links to amazon, jka. This are all outside fiverr services so they are basically against the rules

Oops! I didn’t know I was doing that. I thought this was a private

message. That is my signature in my email. My apologies.

Guest phantompower

Oops! I didn’t know I was doing that. I thought this was a private

message. That is my signature in my email. My apologies.

No it ain’t private, it’s public. I see that maybe you are replying directly from the email notifications.

Archived