It made my EYES fill with Tears...!

anjylina

@catwriter When I clicked on your username, I saw a some kind of header photo, it´s a photo of a cat. How did you do that? I want to put up a header photo too on my profile.

Click on your tiny little photo in the upper right corner of the forum page, and then on Preferences (the little sign next to the envelope). You can add your profile background there.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chewing gum while cutting onion will make you still feel at ease while cutting.

LOL…I ll try this.😋

It sure works, and it’s very convenient. You may even want to cut onion all day.

Get your knife sharpened and let’s get some onions. Trust me, it will no longer be a pena (pain).

It sure works, and it’s very convenient. You may even want to cut onion all day.

Get your knife sharpened and let’s get some onions. Trust me, it will no longer be a pena (pain).

You may even want to cut onion all day.

Nahhh, no way 😫

Is it that much necessary in your cooking too?

Onions are an essential part of every cuisine, no?

For instance, southern Germany, “Flammkuchen”. Something like this is in the oven right now:

But kinda greek, with olives and more onions. And I don’t understand the problem. Take a sharp knife and make proper cuts. Problem solved?

Take a sharp knife

Flop idea, it cut a little my nail too, which is irritating me.😩

Use this :

16d977a241e512181a23e759387f6b5bfc30f71b.jpg

Just push the onion through it. It reduces exposure time and you can keep it sealed until you want to use it. Costs 2$.

@aryytranslates baik. I mean, bike 🙂

make a ball of dough and let that rest for half an hour.

It is only possible for the dough ball to rest at a place because the earth is flat. If the earth were round, wouldn’t the dough ball roll of?

BAM!

It is only possible for the dough ball to rest at a place because the earth is flat

Duh, The ball rests on the bottom of concave bowl Earth!

Is it that much necessary in your cooking too?

Onions are an essential part of every cuisine, no?

For instance, southern Germany, “Flammkuchen”. Something like this is in the oven right now:

But kinda greek, with olives and more onions. And I don’t understand the problem. Take a sharp knife and make proper cuts. Problem solved?

This “thing” is sold in a few bread shops in my area. It costs very less but is very delicious.

Archived