Earnings per month

sincola98

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys?
What can I do to my gigs to help improve the number of buyer requests available? For now I have seven gigs and I can only see 170 buyer requests most of which I have already placed bids for.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Gladysmeth.

Hey guys?

What can I do to my gigs to help improve the number of buyer requests available? For now I have seven gigs and I can only see 170 buyer requests most of which I have already placed bids for.

Thanks,

Gladysmeth.

@gladysmeth The best ever tip is to stair up the roof and jump down to improve the number of buyer requests available. The higher the roof, the greater the improvement is. 😛

Joking apart , you have get your answer in another thread so ,please stop spamming.

Hey guys?

Thanks,

Gladysmeth.

OK. I am happy you are looking for advice, but copy and pasting your message onto every single forum post is not going to help. It will only give everyone a bunch of new notifications to see the same post over and over again. Haha.

• 5 months later...

Archived