Why is am sharing these stupid questions with you guys

neerajg7

Guest offlinehelpers

I already deleted the gig.

Oh right, and the image is still showing. So, no gig, no option to turn off the portfolio - you’re stuffed until CS can help I think!

Oh right, and the image is still showing. So, no gig, no option to turn off the portfolio - you’re stuffed until CS can help I think!

Did that but not working now waiting for CS. they said they are now going to contact buyer about this matter. hope this will work.

Guest offlinehelpers

Yeah of course who doesn’t. Actually what I am saying is what if that picture was needed for blog post against Hitler and his brutalities. Why so judgmental?

Not necessarily my judgement, but those who may be viewing the OP’s profile.

Guest offlinehelpers

Did that but not working now waiting for CS. they said they are now going to contact buyer about this matter. hope this will work.

I do hope so - good luck!

Having Hitler on your profile is generally not a good thing. I realize that having what is considered one of the most evil men to have ever walked the planet colorized on your profile may seem like an innocent thing and no big deal, but for quite a lot of people, it is a Very Big Deal. Rightly or wrongly, it’s just better not to have genocidal pill-popping maniacs showcased on your profile.

I would have thought that was pretty obvious.

Having Hitler on your profile is generally not a good thing. I realize that having what is considered one of the most evil men to have ever walked the planet colorized on your profile may seem like an innocent thing and no big deal, but for quite a lot of people, it is a Very Big Deal. Rightly or wrongly, it’s just better not to have genocidal pill-popping maniacs showcased on your profile.

I would have thought that was pretty obvious.

The world is full of hatred and I have become a victim of it.

The world is full of hatred and I have become a victim of it.

If you’re going to play the woebegone victim, that tends to happen.

You asked a silly question, we answered it. That’s helpful. Now you just need to get rid of Herr Hitler and all will be slightly better in your world.

Or you can swoon around in despair. I mean the choice is totally yours.

If you’re going to play the woebegone victim, that tends to happen.

You asked a silly question, we answered it. That’s helpful. Now you just need to get rid of Herr Hitler and all will be slightly better in your world.

Or you can swoon around in despair. I mean the choice is totally yours.

I am not talking about you and other peoples who commented. I am talking about that picture. and really sorry if you are offended by my comment

Guest offlinehelpers

I think you can turn off your portfolio but may not know how to do that.

Was a great idea @misscrystal but the gig’s been deleted, so the portfolio can’t be turned off I’m afriad.

Guest offlinehelpers

So that has to stay there forever? Customer support could remove that review.

CS have asked the buyer to remove it, but no reply yet.

Archived