Do you have siblings?

Guest aryytranslates

Guest aryytranslates

I have a brother, my only brother and I miss him. As siblings, we don´t always get along. But I know he cares about me. I care about him too. He has helped me numerous times. My brother is my hero (one of my heroes). We live so far away from each other, but we keep each other updated through the internet.

Guest aryytranslates

Well, i don’t want to be rude in any way or hurt your feelings. But don’t you think this platform is not appropriate to talk about an outside topics? NO OFFENSE! 😟

BTW! I don’t have any sibling/s. 😭

@iamsachmusic I did not get offended by what you said. But I saw a lot people here have shared their personal life stories, and other topics that don´t have anything to do with this platform. Even the top rated ones have done that too. How did I know that? Because I browsed, I´m a robust reader. BTW, why don´t you tell that to older users who have talked about things that have got nothing to do with Fiverr? Did you tell me that just because I´m new?

It´s okay, some people don´t have siblings. Don´t be sad.

@iamsachmusic I did not get offended by what you said. But I saw a lot people here have shared their personal life stories, and other topics that don´t have anything to do with this platform. Even the top rated ones have done that too. How did I know that? Because I browsed, I´m a robust reader. BTW, why don´t you tell that to older users who have talked about things that have got nothing to do with Fiverr? Did you tell me that just because I´m new?

It´s okay, some people don´t have siblings. Don´t be sad.

@iamsachmusic chilllll, why does it matter

i’m a middle child. one older who’s a politician, one younger who is an investor, and random me on the opposite side of the country from them trying to make a living off of music and freelancing 😜

Guest aryytranslates

@iamsachmusic chilllll, why does it matter

i’m a middle child. one older who’s a politician, one younger who is an investor, and random me on the opposite side of the country from them trying to make a living off of music and freelancing 😜

Sometimes I wish I were a middle child.

Well, i don’t want to be rude in any way or hurt your feelings. But don’t you think this platform is not appropriate to talk about an outside topics? NO OFFENSE! 😟

BTW! I don’t have any sibling/s. 😭

this platform is not appropriate to talk about an outside topics?

❤️ It’s okay to talk about outside things under “Conversation” that is not 5r related. Some end up being really popular. I believe someone posted a limerick thread that made it to hundreds of post not that long ago? 😉

Guest aryytranslates

To everyone who has participated in this thread, thank you. I was just missing my brother, but I talked with him last night on s***e.

To everyone who has participated in this thread, thank you. I was just missing my brother, but I talked with him last night on s***e.

@aryytranslates I think it’s great that you took the time to post about it in a category that is appropriate for general chat. Having great family relationships can be wonderful. I hope you get to visit with your brother again soon. (While my original response was brief, I am very close to my sister and greatly value the relationship too.) 👍

Guest aryytranslates

@aryytranslates I think it’s great that you took the time to post about it in a category that is appropriate for general chat. Having great family relationships can be wonderful. I hope you get to visit with your brother again soon. (While my original response was brief, I am very close to my sister and greatly value the relationship too.) 👍

All my 3 brothers are deaf and dumb (Neither can speak nor can hear),we communicate in sign language and we are very close to each other .And my besti, Anjy is not here and of course I miss her a lot that sometime I begin to weep.😭 They all are elder to me.

Guest aryytranslates

All my 3 brothers are deaf and dumb (Neither can speak nor can hear),we communicate in sign language and we are very close to each other .And my besti, Anjy is not here and of course I miss her a lot that sometime I begin to weep.😭 They all are elder to me.

@anjylina I´m always impressed by people who can communicate in sign language.

If I were you, I would try to call my bestie on s***e or send her an e-mail and arrange an online chat with her 🙂

Guest aryytranslates

My number is 4th in siblings. I have 2 elder brother, 1 elder sister and 2 younger sister. We live together in a joint with our parents. We are here a very happy family. Why you live so far away from each other ? 😐

@finetone Because I´m a nomad, currently I´m not in my home country. I always roam like a cat, it´s just my nature. I don´t have a cat though 🙂

Archived