What time do you wake up?

Guest aryytranslates

Guest aryytranslates

Whenever my mom says hey you are still sleeping its 10AM. getup lol

I got used to waking up early since I was still in school. I liked to arrive school at least 30 minutes before the class started to play with my classmates.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aryytranslates

I wake up around 8am/9am but I take medication that makes me sleep for a solid 10-12 hours a night so I’m in bed pretty early. Usually start work at around 9am and by the time most of my orders for the day are complete it’s 12pm-2pm so I’ve got the rest of the day to chill and plan the next day.

Sorry, are you sick? Why do you take medication?

Guest aryytranslates

Yeah I’m kinda sick, I take medication for mental health reasons and it does what it’s supposed to do so I can’t complain about it. At least I can function now 😁

• 3 months later...

It depends…if I have a lot of work to do 7 am…if there are few projects on queue 9 am… I love to sleep, I just can´t help it!

But! I think the real question should be: What time do you go to sleep? When I have tons of work…very late! Not working but since I cut the day late (around 10 or 11 pm…) I usually like to do whatever before going to sleep to be able totally to disconnect from anything.

I was working overnights at a hotel up until just over a week ago, and since then I’ve been struggling to change my sleeping pattern to working during the day and sleeping at night, but it’s been difficult. Yesterday I woke up at 7PM (Eastern) and went to bed this morning at 9:30, but intentionally only slept two hours. So here’s hoping I can start functioning during the day like a normal adult human.

I was working overnights at a hotel up until just over a week ago, and since then I’ve been struggling to change my sleeping pattern to working during the day and sleeping at night, but it’s been difficult. Yesterday I woke up at 7PM (Eastern) and went to bed this morning at 9:30, but intentionally only slept two hours. So here’s hoping I can start functioning during the day like a normal adult human.

Being a normal adult human is overrated

Archived