What time do you wake up?

Guest aryytranslates

Guest aryytranslates

i lose, currently going to bed at 6am, up at 1pm. It’s not great, but i’m terrible at being disciplined going to sleep.

A lot of people do similar thing. I think it´s a matter of preference, or how busy they are.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aryytranslates

I always wakes up at 5am. My alarm is very bad; unless I just go to the washroom and takes a photo of the basin, it won’t stop ringing. Lol 😁

Morning routine

7:30. “Slow Morning” goes off. Snooze (30 minutes),
8:05 Another more brutal alarm joins in. Snooze (5 minutes)

Get up, coffee. Get my kid fed & dressed. Make lunchbox, off to kindergarten.
Back home around 9, 2nd coffee and ease into work day.

Guest aryytranslates

I typically get up between 2:30 a.m. and 3 a.m. In the rare event that I sleep past that, it’s not by much - my alarm is set for 3:15 a.m.

Is that your best time to work? I saw your profile, you are a writer. So I guess that´s when you feel it´s the best time to write? Off the topic, a friend of mine who has a local small restaurant (very small that she runs it herself), back in my home country, she always goes to the market to buy products at around 2 am and arrives the market at 2.30 am. I asked her why that early. She told me that the prices around that hours are way cheaper than if she buys after 5 am. I actually admire her for being that discipline 🙂

Guest aryytranslates

Morning routine

7:30. “Slow Morning” goes off. Snooze (30 minutes),

8:05 Another more brutal alarm joins in. Snooze (5 minutes)

Get up, coffee. Get my kid fed & dressed. Make lunchbox, off to kindergarten.

Back home around 9, 2nd coffee and ease into work day.

Hahaha! Them snoozes can be brutal, ikr. Have you ever tried to change your alarm sound to something that sounds less ´mean´? Or would that not work for you?

I’m definitely more productive during the night, so I end up going to sleep at 2-3AM and wake up at 9-10AM. Usually with a bunch of messages/orders because that’s when most of my buyers are active.
Sleep is important though - to regain sanity and prepare for the crazyness of the next day 🙂
Don’t neglect sleep, guys!

Guest aryytranslates

I’m definitely more productive during the night, so I end up going to sleep at 2-3AM and wake up at 9-10AM. Usually with a bunch of messages/orders because that’s when most of my buyers are active.

Sleep is important though - to regain sanity and prepare for the crazyness of the next day 🙂

Don’t neglect sleep, guys!

I usually can´t sleep for more than 6 hours a day. But you got a point 🙂

Is that your best time to work? I saw your profile, you are a writer. So I guess that´s when you feel it´s the best time to write? Off the topic, a friend of mine who has a local small restaurant (very small that she runs it herself), back in my home country, she always goes to the market to buy products at around 2 am and arrives the market at 2.30 am. I asked her why that early. She told me that the prices around that hours are way cheaper than if she buys after 5 am. I actually admire her for being that discipline 🙂

Yes, it is. Between 3 a.m. and 8 a.m., I am the most productive. If I get some go-go juice in the afternoon (Starbucks Hot Chocolate with Extra Nutmeg and Cinnamon) then I’m also productive in the afternoon. Nutmeg and cinnamon can boost your metabolism and give you some extra energy to fight the rest of your day when you want nothing more than to fall asleep.

It’s hard to imagine after being up for 12 hours that I can still be productive, but I am at times. Of course, 3 a.m. wake ups are due to the fact that I also work outside the home for nearly six hours a day and have a family to contend with too.

Guest aryytranslates

Yes, it is. Between 3 a.m. and 8 a.m., I am the most productive. If I get some go-go juice in the afternoon (Starbucks Hot Chocolate with Extra Nutmeg and Cinnamon) then I’m also productive in the afternoon. Nutmeg and cinnamon can boost your metabolism and give you some extra energy to fight the rest of your day when you want nothing more than to fall asleep.

It’s hard to imagine after being up for 12 hours that I can still be productive, but I am at times. Of course, 3 a.m. wake ups are due to the fact that I also work outside the home for nearly six hours a day and have a family to contend with too.

I wanted to like your last comment, but the system doesn´t allow me. It says I have reached my maximum number of likes and I have to wait for another 4 hours to be able to like someone˙s post/comment again. I like nutmeg and cinnamon, but never tried that in a coffee 🙂

Hahaha! Them snoozes can be brutal, ikr. Have you ever tried to change your alarm sound to something that sounds less ´mean´? Or would that not work for you?

I’m not a morning person but I don’t get to choose. So, after long research I have the science of setting alarms juuust right totally nailed 🙂

Aforementioned “Slow Morning” is my gentle Wakey wakey, it’s a new day! But take your time. Oh, you were having an interesting dream? Never mind me then! (the 30 minute snooze time) And then, just shortly after “Slow Morning” comes around for the second time, I set the most terrifying CLANG CLANG GET UP YOU LAZY SOB I could find.

Not very Doer-y, pfft!

edit: https://soundcloud.com/nokia-design-team/slow-morning

Guest aryytranslates

I always wake up around 7:20 am. In some instances, when I am tired, I might put an alarm at 8 or 8:15.

I rarely use alarm. But when I do and when I´m very tired, I will set up my alarm at 10 am. But usually I will wake up before that, by myself.

Guest aryytranslates

I’m not a morning person but I don’t get to choose. So, after long research I have the science of setting alarms juuust right totally nailed 🙂

Aforementioned “Slow Morning” is my gentle Wakey wakey, it’s a new day! But take your time. Oh, you were having an interesting dream? Never mind me then! (the 30 minute snooze time) And then, just shortly after “Slow Morning” comes around for the second time, I set the most terrifying CLANG CLANG GET UP YOU LAZY SOB I could find.

Not very Doer-y, pfft!

edit: https://soundcloud.com/nokia-design-team/slow-morning

I guess on Fiverr, as long as you deliver your work in time/on time, whatever time you wake up shouldn´t be a problem 🙂

I usually sleep at 12:30am and wake up at 5am. And meanwhile if my phone beeps I wake up to reply.
1st thing I do is Wozu ( Ablution) and recite Quran then offer Nimaz.
I don’t get time for whole day to sleep. I’ve a busy routine of university,tuition and BLAH Blah… 😢

Guest aryytranslates

I usually sleep at 12:30am and wake up at 5am. And meanwhile if my phone beeps I wake up to reply.

1st thing I do is Wozu ( Ablution) and recite Quran then offer Nimaz.

I don’t get time for whole day to sleep. I’ve a busy routine of university,tuition and BLAH Blah… 😢

And coffee? I won´t start my day without my coffee. I don´t consider checking e-mails, Twitter, etc, as starting my day though.

I wake up at 3 AM and than open Fiverr check order or the dedline, start working with the dedline in progress at 5 I make coffee and start working again until 12 AM and than stop for a while may be 1 2 hour, than start again till 10 PM I sleep and wake up again at 3.

looping daily.

And coffee? I won´t start my day without my coffee. I don´t consider checking e-mails, Twitter, etc, as starting my day though.

No I don’t take coffee,tea,milk nothing. On some special event when my mom prepare pink kashmiri tea I love to take that 😋

Guest aryytranslates

I wake up at 3 AM and than open Fiverr check order or the dedline, start working with the dedline in progress at 5 I make coffee and start working again until 12 AM and than stop for a while may be 1 2 hour, than start again till 10 PM I sleep and wake up again at 3.

looping daily.

Is your account okay? I clicked on your profile and it says your account is no longer available.

Guest aryytranslates

yudha99 the 991 is the forum profile my friend.

I am not trying to scare you. From this thread, I clicked on your username, and then I saw the link to your profile and bam, it says ˝The user account you are looking for is no longer available˝.

But if I open your profile not by clicking the link from this forum, like I opened by opening a new tab on my laptop and wrote … (basically the dots are the letters of your username), it worked. So, I don´t know.

I was just curious because your name sounds like an Indonesian. And I was right, you are an Indonesian, just like me. Asal darimana Yudha? Kumaha, damang? 😛

I am not trying to scare you. From this thread, I clicked on your username, and then I saw the link to your profile and bam, it says ˝The user account you are looking for is no longer available˝.

But if I open your profile not by clicking the link from this forum, like I opened by opening a new tab on my laptop and wrote fiverr.com/… (basically the dots are the letters of your username), it worked. So, I don´t know.

I was just curious because your name sounds like an Indonesian. And I was right, you are an Indonesian, just like me. Asal darimana Yudha? Kumaha, damang? 😛

Yeah I don’t know why, since I join the forum, fiverr add “1” to my last username only in forum, but everything is good in fiverr market use non “1”.

well played 😂

Kalimantan euy. hehe

Guest aryytranslates

Yeah I don’t know why, since I join the forum, fiverr add “1” to my last username only in forum, but everything is good in fiverr market use non “1”.

well played 😂

Kalimantan euy. hehe

Sorry I made you a bit panicked 😜

I wake up around 8am/9am but I take medication that makes me sleep for a solid 10-12 hours a night so I’m in bed pretty early. Usually start work at around 9am and by the time most of my orders for the day are complete it’s 12pm-2pm so I’ve got the rest of the day to chill and plan the next day.

Archived