Check my new GIG an tell me how to improve it

studiomplk

Well, first of all, a 4.8 star rating is actually quite good.

Second, you only have ONE review. Please be patient. You need to build your reputation here on Fiverr, and the more positive reviews you receive, the higher your rating will be.

Third, don’t put all your hopes on getting order from Buyer’s Request. Get out there and promote your gigs. Bring in customers, clients and buyers from elsewhere on the internet. There are many other ways to bring in customers. Be willing to pursue them, rather than sitting back and expecting BR to do all the work for you. It’s hard to get started on Fiverr, but it is possible if you are willing to work at it.

Promote. Promote. Promote.

Well, first of all, a 4.8 star rating is actually quite good.

Second, you only have ONE review. Please be patient. You need to build your reputation here on Fiverr, and the more positive reviews you receive, the higher your rating will be.

Third, don’t put all your hopes on getting order from Buyer’s Request. Get out there and promote your gigs. Bring in customers, clients and buyers from elsewhere on the internet. There are many other ways to bring in customers. Be willing to pursue them, rather than sitting back and expecting BR to do all the work for you. It’s hard to get started on Fiverr, but it is possible if you are willing to work at it.

Promote. Promote. Promote.

Thank you very much for you advice sir 🙂but how can i promote my gigs

Now Your rating is very low (87%) try to give best service to your client and make happy them. they will give you Five star feedback. as per You GIG image it is very bad. it is not suitble to logo design. try to design your own eye catching logo and put it to portfolio photo. don’t copy.

thank you,but all those images and logos are mine,I created them.I have

copyrights.the logo in my gig is my company logo,i used it for local business here

Archived