Impending Doom - Worse than PayPal Chargeback

fonthaunt

If you’ve had a bad experience lately and need to feel better, just consider that you probably don’t own a $90 pair of apocalyptic jeans.

yfomencyqsnsfvqlfhnt.pngNews
g1zm6aouarfdvqrjw2sn.jpg

Latest sign of impending apocalypse: Clear-knee mom jeans

As anyone who wears jeans knows (so, nearly all of us), jeans attract their share of wear and tear, especially around the knees. Especially if you’re a mom, apparently crawling after your errant children through a dirt path sprinkled with broken...

I wonder which “designer” came up with this awesome concept. I bet the knees are super-crinkly too.

Didn´t you see the BR recently?

Looking for a designer who designs, must be COMPLETELY NEW UNIQUE jeans design, must pass copyscape, 24 hours, 5$, Do not bother applying if you can´t work with my budget!!!

Please, everyone kindly ignore the comments of our dear Anarcho, he’s highly ignorant.

And what pray tell am I “ignorant of”, exactly @rainny_writer

Seems a bold claim from a L2 seller to a Superseller and TRS who has bought more gigs as a buyer than you’ve sold as a seller …and did that BEFORE you were a member. 🙂

But I’ll let “everyone kindly” make up their own minds.

Didn´t you see the BR recently?

Looking for a designer who designs, must be COMPLETELY NEW UNIQUE jeans design, must pass copyscape, 24 hours, 5$, Do not bother applying if you can´t work with my budget!!!

@miiila Well, you did get unique! I had no idea that you were so prestigious. These jeans have become the talk of the internet. You do look a bit like Anne Hathaway in The Devil Wears Prada.

And what pray tell am I “ignorant of”, exactly @rainny_writer

Seems a bold claim from a L2 seller to a Superseller and TRS who has bought more gigs as a buyer than you’ve sold as a seller …and did that BEFORE you were a member. 🙂

But I’ll let “everyone kindly” make up their own minds.

Oh, my dear, ignorance has never been a factor of age. Not in real life, and certainly not on this platform. So, pulling the L2 seller vs. TRS analogy is just as stupid as the victim analogy you’re trying to pull off in the other thread.

Now to clear your ignorance

This was a lighthearted banter started to detract (if only a little) from all of the problems any might face on the platform (PayPal chargebacks definitely being the height of these). But rather than taking the time to go through the opening post, you decided to throw in your support of solidarity. So, pray tell, what exactly are you solidarizing with? So, are you ignorant?

Now, if I may, I’ve got to face my meager orders (at least, that way I can deliver as much as you’ve bought). You, my dear jobless TRS can go ahead from thread to thread seeking to find a problem with the CS so you throw your solidarity against the victims.

Oh, my dear, ignorance has never been a factor of age. Not in real life, and certainly not on this platform. So, pulling the L2 seller vs. TRS analogy is just as stupid as the victim analogy you’re trying to pull off in the other thread.

Now to clear your ignorance

This was a lighthearted banter started to detract (if only a little) from all of the problems any might face on the platform (PayPal chargebacks definitely being the height of these). But rather than taking the time to go through the opening post, you decided to throw in your support of solidarity. So, pray tell, what exactly are you solidarizing with? So, are you ignorant?

Now, if I may, I’ve got to face my meager orders (at least, that way I can deliver as much as you’ve bought). You, my dear jobless TRS can go ahead from thread to thread seeking to find a problem with the CS so you throw your solidarity against the victims.

If your claim is that I’m “ignorant” to some nuance of his joke on this page by focusing on his claim to have a bad day and take that seriously (something that I see no evidence as having anything to do with CS, by the way), I’m not only happy to be “guilty as charged” …

…I wouldn’t want it any other way.

I take people seriously when they say they’re not well and things are bad.

If your claim is that I’m “ignorant” to some nuance of his joke on this page by focusing on his claim to have a bad day and take that seriously (something that I see no evidence as having anything to do with CS, by the way), I’m not only happy to be “guilty as charged” …

…I wouldn’t want it any other way.

I take people seriously when they say they’re not well and things are bad.

focusing on his claim to have a bad day and take that seriously

Focusing on my claim? Your comments in this thread are hard to follow, so just checking, but I assume you have to mean me since it was my thread. I think you’ve misunderstood an awful lot about this thread.

Archived