Who agrees with just having a monthly commission pay cycle for sellers!

Hi Everyone ,

I was just thinking wouldn’t be nice instead of being paid for each delivered gig 2 weeks in arrears , what all cleared funds where paid on the 1st or last day of each month instead ! . And any uncleared or pending payments would be carried over to the following pay cycle . What you all think about this ?! .

Oh ok ? so your able to withdraw daily then ? is that a special privilege for top seller’s ? because im only aware of funds being withdrawn after 14 -17 days , which is annoying for eg, 8 deliveries will not clear all at the same time if done few days apart ! , maybe it’s just me i like the idea of getting my money in one bulk payment . But thanks for your response 🙂

Yes that’s right , but i have been getting gigs every other day or every fews days , as a newbie . So i guess a choice of monthly and 2 weekly payments could work for higher turnover seller’s like yourself … and monthly for lower generating seller’s ?! … but considering all the problems with this new V2 launch in these forum posts , i should be grateful to be earning at all from the sounds of it !

naturalmystic1 said: but considering all the problems with this new V2 launch in these forum posts , i should be grateful to be earning at all from the sounds of it !

Exactly. ;)

As @bachas85 said, it is fine the way it is right now. I am getting paid everyday for my services offered 14 days ago and I love it ! Once you get orders on a daily basis, you will see that this is a good method. ;)

Best Of Luck.

yes putting it in that way , i understand your point i need to benefit from the trickle down effect over time ! … i hope your V2 woes are getting better ??? i read one of your discussions posts exposing the whole V2 system as problematic ! , but you updated us to say your now visible in the search engine results ! … good for you ! keep us all updated 🙂 and thanks !

Archived