What do I need to become level one?

bo07less

I was very excited today as I thought I would become level 1 seller today. From today it’s 30 days ago that I joined fiverr, and I have gotten 54 orders so far with 100% positive rating. As far as I understood I needed 10 orders with excellent rating, and furthermore to have been active for 30 days - I thought this meant to have been a member of fiverr for 30 days. Does anyone know what it means to be ‘active’ for 30 days on fiver - I’m very excited to level up someday! 🙂

Best regards,

bo07less

Congrats… happy for ya! Let the further earning of money commence. 🙂

As for me… I’m still waiting to be a Top Rated Seller… seems like it’ll never happen. I’ve been level 2 ever since they’ve introduced levels… and, despite a 100% positive feedback, no late orders (as of recent months) and a 100 percent conversion rate, alas… still no Top Rated Seller… I guess I’ll quietly wait in the corner for it… if it ever happens.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

You mean level 2? good luck. Heres some tips: Stay outta trouble and keep getting orders. Kissing your customers a$$ helps too and getting regulars that buy more than $5 gigs at a time is good. Oh ya and don’t get a lot of mutual cancellations. I have been level 2 two times now and lost it 2 times. Good luck.

Reply to @cust0mcr3ationz: No I meant level one, at the time I wrote this I still had no levels - but wow, I didn’t knew you’d lose your level from cancellation. What if it’s the customer who order incorrectly?

Luckily I still don’t have any cancellations, how big was your cancellation ratio when you lost your status as level 2?

Thanks 🙂

Reply to @voiceovershawn: oh that’s a shame! Hope someone purchase your extra gigs soon! It has helped me a lot though. People often have to buy more than one quantity for me to do some of the hard motion graphics request i sometimes get, so I love the multiple order feature. Also the extra gigs is bought quite often, I definitely earn more as I got to level 1 🙂

Archived