My first 15 days as a seller

msdesign37

Hello every one
I’m new in Fiverr. and and never seen like Fiverr marketplace i just make a gig and made offers and in first 15 days i complete almost 16 projects and make 240$. Wao my best experience ever. very fast and responsive marketplace for professional.
thanks Fiverr 😍

Don’t worry, after a few months your gigs will not be listed in searches, so you should try to offer an exceptional customer support until then, just to keep your existing customers and make them returning buyers for dozens of times. I earn so since 2014, when Fiverr no longer listed my gigs (and same for almost all old sellers gigs)…

Yeah, Turn your clients to repeat clients. Give them good offers and let then know if they recommend you to their friends/ colleagues your client will get a good discount. otherwise you will not be getting lot of orders after some time when gigs will not be listed in fiverr search results.
Happy hunting mate.

Yeah, Turn your clients to repeat clients. Give them good offers and let then know if they recommend you to their friends/ colleagues your client will get a good discount. otherwise you will not be getting lot of orders after some time when gigs will not be listed in fiverr search results.

Happy hunting mate.

thanks for your great suggestions 🙂

Archived