Little tips for newcomers

makunior92

It has been one and a half months since I’ve started to sell in Fiverr. I’ve completed only 13 works with 97% positive review. Last night Fiverr promoted me as a level 1 seller.

I’ve gathered a little experience in these 1.5 months. As I move on may be in future I’ll forget , that’s why I thought it might be a good idea to share my experience.

I heard that one need to :
A) 30 days active on Fiverr
B) Completed at least 10 individual orders
C) Maintain a 4 star rating and above
D) Have a low cancellation rate

You can also visit this link : https://www.fiverr.com/levels

I completely agree with (A), © and (D)…but There’s twist in option (B)…why?..let me explain…Me and some of my friends started to work on fiverr in exactly same time. One of my friends completed only 8 orders and he got promoted to level 1 seller. Another friend completed 9 orders and he also promoted to level 1 seller. In the mean time I completed 12 orders but I wasn’t yet promoted to level 1 seller. So, I contacted to fiverr customer care and the informed me that I broke Fiverr’s rules and regulations twice . I asked them how? They told me that I provided my email ID and s***e ID to my clients which was true. when you try to do that fiverr warns you under the message box. I ignored it . But couldn’t realize that it’ll store it and affect my profile . So, I had to wait for a whole month. I am lucky that my account is not still banned.

So, if you don’t break any rules, may be you will get promoted before you complete 10 orders. So, please keep in mind that fiverr monitors your activities with it’s automated tracking system. Don’t try to give your contact information. Rules are made to be obeyed not to break them. Not only in fiverr but also everywhere else. I broke rules and I am sorry for that. So, here’s a little experience of my fiverr journey for newcomers.

Archived