How to automate gig purchases?

tonyoracle

Hi, I need to automate gig purchases but am not sure how to go about it. For example when someone orders facebook likes on my website, I would like for it to automatically purchase the gig and enter order info on a fiverr gig. It can place a random order on a bunch of preselected seller’s gigs.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I can make such a system for you, in case you are hosting your site on any PHP platform or CMS, like Wordpress or Joomla for instance. With some more hacking, I think I might be able to make it into a platform-independent application that will also work with basic HTML sites.

fragglesrock

On a high traffic day, it brings me a host of new orders referred right from my site! So I don’t have to rely on the Fiverr ratings and ranking system to get new orders. I can use my own traffic to get sales whenever I want. I usually keep it active during weekends and slow business days when I have free time, and I end up getting gig orders.

I can make such a system for you, in case you are hosting your site on any PHP platform or CMS, like Wordpress or Joomla for instance. With some more hacking, I think I might be able to make it into a platform-independent application that will also work with basic HTML sites.

fragglesrock

On a high traffic day, it brings me a host of new orders referred right from my site! So I don’t have to rely on the Fiverr ratings and ranking system to get new orders. I can use my own traffic to get sales whenever I want. I usually keep it active during weekends and slow business days when I have free time, and I end up getting gig orders.

fragglesrock

fragglesrock

fragglesrock

• 3 months later...

Archived